Thursday, November 08, 2007

Pig= "The Game Plan"


Hey hey, my only reason for me to blog at this time is because I wanna introduce to you guys out there about this movie....




THE GAME PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is a DAMN COOL movie. Partly is because of The Rock. HAhaa. I like him ever since when I first watch Wrestling. He was one of the coolest, famous and also the first wrestler that I really support always! AND THE MAIN THING IS.. HE ALWAYS WIN THE MATCH! =D

But I still like him even though he is no more in wrestling but not his tatoo. LOL.

This movie is wonderful. It is filled with a lot of humour, and also a perfect comedy for your little ones, and also for the adults. COOL. Just cool. And there is this very GORGEOUS looking babe. YUp.


The one on the right is HER. Although she might not look too good in this picture, but she looks good in the movie. I couldn't find any picture of her except this one. Isn't she beautiful?? She was so called the rock's daugther's ballet teacher. =D

And the little girl in the movie, she sure is a good actor for her age. HAha. She did a lot of crazy stuff at The Rock's house that make him go mad.

"Never touches the Universal remote control at home, Not to enter the kitchen, Not allow to sleeps on The Rock's 10,000 dollars bed", so on and so for. HahA. You guyss seriously should catch the movie. I don't mind watching it another 2 or 3 times. =P



And this, and this!! " It lies in the HEART". HAHAA. Makes me laugh crazily!

Overall, This is a good movie. Or should I say, the best movie among all his movies. I seriously like this movie.


Oh, and one more thing.........


THAT BULLDOG! His best buddy. ANd one of the good actor in the show. He even played football with The Rock! And he got his own small football. Cool huh?! And he is very obedient and listens to whatever The Rock says.

For more information, please visit:
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/gameplan/ . The Offical Website for the movie, The Game Plan. =D

Remember to catch the show you people out there!!
Sign off.


No comments: