Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pig= Finally. Haha.


Hahaha. Sorry people for not updating my blog. I am sick and damn lazy to post. HAhaa. Had a very bad flu, sorethroat and cough. More post coming up regarding my sister's ROM, Yvon's 18th birthday and the first time experience of baking browies with Er jie. But for today it will be on...




HEROES!!!!

I swear, this is one of the coolest tv series!!! Damn cool people! I bet you will like it. =D Heroes is about this group of people who thought that they were like everyone else... Until they realized they have incredible abilities. These people soon realize they have a role in preventing a catastrophe and saving mankind.

A cheerleader who wounds would heal by itself, A japanese who can manipulate the space-time, A former Los Angeles police officer who have the ability to hear other people's thoughts and more. ISN'T IT COOL!!!

I hope I can have the ability to travel to another countries without even paying for the air ticket! =P

Dream on..

Those who are intrested, you can visit the "Heroes" Offical website at http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/ or catch the tv series on every Monday, 10pm at channel 5.
=D

Update soon man.

Sign off.



No comments: