Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pig= Survey from Ting. HAhaa

Yoz. I am here!! Ping, So sorry. Photos will be upload soon. But not now! I am Going out soon. So sorry. SO ting, Here is your Survery LA!! AHaha..


Beware: This is a superbly long one.Name twenty people you can think of right now.Don't read the question(s) until you've named the 20 people.At the end of this, choose five people to do this.

1) Jeryl
2) Stella
3) Von
4) Ah mei
5) Hui li
6) Jia jian
7) Helmy
8) Xiao Ping
9) Mattew
10) Gi
11) Joel
12) Wei jie
13) Kenny
14) Pui kia
15) Boon
16) Jermaine
17) Ting ting
18) Yean fu
19) Yihui
20) Fernades




How did you meet #14 (Pui Kia)?
Hm.. I think when I was 5 years old?? I was living with my nanny and he come often to visit my Nanny's son.

What would you do if you didn't meet #1 (Jeryl)?
Huh? I dont know.. Hahaa. He is such a Good brother. I dont think I will have such a good brother like him. EVEr.

What if #9 (Mattew) and #20 (Fernades) dated? NO. I believe both are straight. Lol..

Would #6 (Jia jian) and #17 (Ting ting) make a good couple? NO? It will be so funny. Hor ting? Lol..

Describe #3 (Von).Know her from Stella. She is mad. She is a princess. LOVE TO SLEEP. MEet her always late. She will go mad after 12 midnight. LOl..

Is #8 (Xiao Ping) attractive?
She is Cute, friendly? But attacted le! SIGH! SO sad. HAhaa. No La. Just kidding. Matt will kill me. =X

Describe #7 (Helmy).
One of my best buddy. He is cool. And. He rocks. =)

Do you know any of #12 (Wei jie) family members?
Yup. His mum, his dad and his aunt.

What would you do if #18 (Yean fu) confess to you that he/she likes you?
He MUST be mad.

.What language does #15 (Boon) speak?
Chinese, English, Hokkien.

Who is #9 (Mattew) going out with?
XIao Ping, Of cause!

How old is #16 (Jermaine)?
16.

When is the last time you spoke to #13 (Kenny)?
Two weeks ago.

Who is #2's (Stella) favourite band/singer?
I know. OF CAUSE I KNOW. ME. HAhaaa. S.H.E.

Would you ever date #4 (Ah mei)?
NOpe. NEVER Will I. We are just Good friends. =)

Would you ever date #1 (Jeryl)?
YUp. Every week. AHhaa. Go visit his Lao po. Lol..

Is #15 (Boon) single?
NOpe.

What's #10's (Gi) last name?
I dont know. Ops. =X

Would you ever be in a relationship with #11 (Joel)?
No. I dont Go for GUys. =) I am STRAIGHT!!!!!

School of #3 (Von)?
WEast Spring Secondary School

Where does #6 (Jia jian) live?
Tampines.

What's your fave thing about #5 (HUi li)?
She is Crazy. Can loud NON Stop. HAhaa. Cool. Great friend of mine.

Have you seen #2 (Stella) naked before?
NO. NO. JERYL WILL KILL ME And Cook me. =P

The Five People I'm gonna tag Are

ONly Xiao Ping!!

Sign off.

No comments: