Friday, July 28, 2006

Pig= BAd.. Real bad..

I had my check up recently on Tuesday. It didnt turn out well.. From my 6 months ago report, my Platelets is dropping from 75000 to 68000.. Ok. Fuck that doctor. he didnt say much. Stupid nerd.

After the check up, I went walking around City HAll.. While on my way home after the walking, I felt very tired and giddy out of No where. So I quickly sit down. Some where near Bedok I think. I went home after sitting down for like 10 mins.. Reach home. Tired.

Next day didnt went to school. HAd difficulty breathing, Feel like living dead. I HAte that kind of feeling. I went to the doctor and he said due to the blood test, I don't have enough blood, that is why i feel giddy and weak. I just need rest.

I have been sleeping. And sleeping, and Sleeping. All the day.. But now, I am still feeling very tired. Sigh.

I just finish chatting on msn with Cheow yean. My primary and Secondary School friend. Was telling her I miss my primary school teachers. Going back to my Primary school On teacher's Day this year. Sigh.

I am a very NAughty boi durin my prmiary school days.. Bullying classmates, scolding teachers.. HAhaa. I regret doing all that.

Really.

But after all, all this teachers still love me very much. =) They are great teachers. They guide me along the way. They were more of a friend than a teacher. Ya. Hahaa. Ok. I Got to sleep and prepare myself for school tommorroww.. Sigh. Take care people.

Sign off.

No comments: