Monday, March 20, 2006

Pig= New Phone, Weird feeling.
Sorry People for not blogging for century.. I am damn Lazy to Blog, I shOuld say. Anyway, I had Bought a new PHone. Dont ask me why I buy and stuff. Ask me yourself alright? I dont wish to write out. Hahaa.. I am Using Sony Ericsson, W550i. Walkman product. I Like it, A lot. Ever since the phone is Out, I had ALways WISH THAT I CAN HAVE IT. It is a Damn Cool Phone. And now, I FINALLY GOT IT. Yes~ Hahaa..

I remember during the HOliday, I met up my Old Friends. Carina And KAr Yan.. And We talk about everything.. AnD I was telling them how much I miss the time when I was with "Her". How we got together, The days Holding Hand walking down the street, Had my First Kiss with her, She was mine during that time, But Not anymore.

I had notice How UglY I was during the past. Fat and Short.. Sucks.. But she doesnt mind my Look and Be with me.. But I really regret.. I trusts Friends too much.. SIgh.. Forget it.. Hard to Forget "Her".. But Will Try..

Tommorrow I will Havin My Bowling League. Hope I will DO win.. Wish me all The Best..

Take care People..

No comments: