Thursday, March 23, 2006

PIg= Bowling League.
Ok. I will Post the Photos taken during our Bowling trip. HAhaa.. And Fuck.. My Average Was Fucking Low.. Forget it. Just look at those Photos~

Photos.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Our Boys team. We arrive first so we took a pic.(From left to right: Wei jie, Thomas, Zhong Ting and Me) Where is wei Jie Lookin??

Image hosting by Photobucket
I forgot what were we laughin at but it is very obvious from the photo. HAhaa.

Image hosting by Photobucket
OUr Bowling Bags!

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Girls.( From left to right: Jia Na, Stella, Zi Yan and Esther)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Having a meetin wit our Bowling in charge teacher.

Image hosting by Photobucket
What were they lookin at? THey found Golds falling into the Alley??!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Thomas, Zhong ting and Me. OK. I Admit. this photo very blur. QUite blur?

After that, we went to Raffles City for our lunch.
Image hosting by Photobucket
The Pizza Place.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Their menu~
Image hosting by Photobucket
Dont take La!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
TAken at PIzza Place, Zhong ting, Wei jie, Thomas and Me. Both Zhong Ting and Wei jie Looks like suffering from Depression.. HAHAA..
Image hosting by Photobucket
Zhong Ting Going On Depression.

After Zhong Ting Started His Depression, Wei JIe also Went MAd. HE TRIED TO KILL ZHONG TING!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
LET ME KILL YOU!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
AH!! I die Liao...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me alone, After I take alone, THomas Find That I am too Lonely, SO HE take Pictures With me!
Image hosting by Photobucket
ME and Thomas.
We were childish enough to buy lollipop for ourself.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Thomas and me Eatin our Lollipop. And I dont know why I Laugh. =_='
Image hosting by Photobucket
Dont lOok at me when I am eating Lollipop!
Image hosting by Photobucket
NIce Lollipop.
Image hosting by Photobucket
The mad woman eating her two lollipop. Na. One for her lao go, one for herself.
End of Pic. Hope you Enjoy. Hahaa. Sign off.

No comments: