Friday, October 21, 2005

Pig= Stella's Mum Birthday.
Yesterday was Stella's mummy birthday. Esther, Stella, JEryl and me. Everyone bought a present, but I didnt. Ok. People might be thinking, no present, still so tight face, wanna go?. Lol. Na. Firstly, I am broke, and secondly I already told them I wont be buyin any present coz I am broke! They keep saying never mind and drag me along. But the fact is I am damn Pai seh.. Hahaa. Anyway, it was a enjoyable day. Majong session at Stella's house. I lost 16 bucks. Argh. It is alot for me. Never mind. Not everyday. So should be ok. But. Heart pain la.. No money lor.. HAhaa.. Didnt went to school todae. Go what stupid science centre. I am already damn tired, no mood to go also. I should be going gym later. Yup. Gym!! =) Got to go people. Sign off.

No comments: