Sunday, October 09, 2005

Pig= Delighted..
I finally bought "her" something.. It is too plain.. I am getting her something more and giving her when it is complete.. Will she ever accept it??.. I dont know.. I am not as rich to buy those necklace from those damn fucking ex shop.. I dont have 100 plus to spend.. Not even for myself.. I am not as rich as my Brother(Jeryl), bought a Necklace from Taka Jewellery for his girlfriend.. I am not.. And I dont even know will she ever accept me.. But I will try my best to make her happy.. Because.. I love her.. I came out with this stupid good night msg.. I know it sounds stupid but I think it myself alright?? I spend quite a long time to complete it.. Here it is.. "I am missing you tonight, hope you to sleep tight tight. My guardian angel by your side, protecting you throughout the night. I am always there for you, whenever the time is right. Good night and sleep tight.." OK ok.. I know you guys will feel that I sounds like a idiot or whatever.. But I hope she wont think this way??.. Hahaa.. Got to go.. I love her.. Sign off..

No comments: