Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pig=I am SO HAPPY!!!
Now.. At least she know that I like her.. And I have told her about everything. Ya.. And.. She didnt avoid me or anything.. I am so happy.. =) I will never forget how we know each other.. We know each other through our school values.. Intergrity, Respect and Care. She was listening to us outside the doors and heard our Somme how call "Secret". This is how we know each other. I started shouting her saying " NO INTERGRITY!!!". And she will keep laughing and laughing. And She now Will Shout me Back "No INTERGRITY" too. HAhaa.. Isnt it funny? Thanks for everything ah, Zhi ying. =) Thanks for your support. Some people might find it confusing, Ask me alright? It is a very funny thing about what had happened. Lol.. I think no one will face this problem in their life at all. Hahaha.. I didnt went to school.. I had a diarrhea, but it is better now.. NO more diarrhea but Giddy spells.. Yup.. Forver.. Never mind.. Sign off. NO more SIghing off, but SIGN OFF..

No comments: