Friday, September 23, 2005

PIg= Bowling training.
Sigh.. I saw her this morning. The one in my school.. The one that make my heart beat faster than normal. The one when I look at her, my face will turn red. Yup. That is her... We alighted the same time but different bus. I try to catch up with her, but she was walking kind of fast. I couldnt catch up coz she was small size and I am... Em.. Normal size?? Hahaaa.. Anyway, yup. I see her walking towards the group of Ping yi students and she walked across the road with them. Tryin to catch up, I ran. But.. The traffic light turns red. =_=' What luck. After school, went for my bowling training. I am treating bowling very seriously now. Yup.. Hm.. I had a lousy average of 132 todae. Sigh. Hope to improve more.. I am missing her.. She is not online anyway. Na.. NEver mind. Forget it.. Sigh off.

No comments: