Wednesday, July 28, 2004

             Pig fe3ling Not bad but tired...

   See the doctor yesterday.. Doctor say my throat infected by Virus... Then also having dry cough and also flu... Feel so uncomfortable.. So doctor gave me two days Mc, Excuse P.E for two weeks and also excuse for NAFA test.. I slept the whole day yesterday.. Woke up about 10 todae.. Then sms my friends ask them whether they going for bowling.. The number of people that turn up for bowling is at least better than last week.. Then the new coach taught me alot of things todae.. Brought along my flu too..
Taught me so much that my average have improved so much.. Hehehe.. So grateful to him. :D Then after that when home with Wei Jie, Zhong Ting, Ivan and MArk... Talk all the way in the bus.. Then reach home about 7.. Then eat then watch tv.. Then Beg my er jie to let me use the computer.. HEhehe.. What I do work sia. HEhehehe.. Then write blog lor. Really hope you guys can tell me what you all feel about my blog. And tell me what I can do to improve on it.. And also teach me what to do to make my blog look nicer! Thanks.

No comments: