Monday, July 26, 2004

First time...

                         Pig Fe3ling Sick and tired...

  First time trying to make a blogspot since like almost everyone have one... Lol.. Was fucking sick todae... Feel nothing in the morning... Until afternoon.. Reach home started to have flu... Then sore throat.... Firstly can speak,but now cannot even speak...
Sian... Having alot of trouble todae.... Dont know why... EVeryone is like against me.. Sian... Then try to talk to Jeff and quite alot of you... You all also dont wanna reply me.. Sian... Haiz.. I will try my best to make my blog better ok?... First timer ma... Then my computer also spoil.. Will try to fix my computer As soon As Possible ok?.. You guys also give me some tips about what I can do or what should I do To make my blog look better.... Thanks ah...  Cya guys around..
 
              

No comments: