Thursday, June 10, 2010

Desmond= NS= Sucking my bank= Sucking my Life..






Sigh. National Service is totally "incredible". I didn't realize that my savings from my previous life is getting lesser and lesser over the months.. And I am freaked.. I have also thought that I , wouldn't allow my savings to go below a certain amount, but there, it's reaching that amount real soon..

Having 400 bucks allowance each month is definitely NOT enough support myself. I can imagine myself working now, earning nothing less than 1.2, saving up money for whatever reason but yet enjoying my life with friends and stuff.

I never used to think twice about buying something I really want or need, I would just grab it and go. But not anymore.. I can't get anything that I like or I need.. It is so very hard for me to survive with that fucking 400 bucks..

One thing that I also realize, I never have enough time for myself. I can't spend quality time with my loved ones and my friends. I can't. How can I do that when I spend most of my time in army? Like 5 days a week. Or should I say 6 since I go back to camp every Sunday night? Argh.. This is totally killing me.

I just hope that this, National Service, end as soon as possible. 9 months is a LONG way to go.. SIGH..

Sign off.

No comments: