Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pig= I am back again.

Hahaha. after going missing for such a long time, I am finally back. Back to tidy here and there for my blog. Lots of dusts. Just that I am more focus on my the other blog. I decided I will not give out my the other blog address since I can't tag anyone or link anyone to from that blog. I will only give the address out when I am much more familiar with AlivenotDead.


After running away from home for one week, I am finally back. Not really running away from home. But run away to my aunt's house to relax myself a bit from my grandmother. I believe that if I didn't run away to my aunt's house, I will go insane in one week.

I guess I will be back to my aunt's place in another 2 weeks time since everything there is so so comfortable. Those delicious food cook by my grandma (My mother's mum), the nice chatting with my aunt and everything.

But still I guess home is still the best. I miss everything at home except my grandmother I guess. I bet there will be a lots of questioning from her about me, going missing for a week.

I swear I am going to watch Narnia when it is out. I am damn loooking forward to it.

I got myself a hair cut and it seems like those who are really close with me, didn't feel much of a changes. the comments is always the same. " It looks like the previous hair cut that you did", " You always like to cut this kind of hair style de ma", ETC. =_=''

Anyway, Some photos of my CUTE KI KI! He is fucking cute la. Hahaa.







CUTE RIGHT!! I BET HE IS CUTE LA.



That lady on the left is my hair stylist from Storm. She is good, at least this is what I feel. Not very clear though. She was trying to run away from my handphone. HAhaa.


And my hair.


I dyed my hair since Storm was having their great discounts. And I really like it. They say it suits me. Beng enough. =_=''

That will be all I guess. I MISS THOSE TWO IDIOTS JERYL AND STELLA. =P

Sign off.

No comments: