Thursday, June 29, 2006

PIg= Ok.. Ok. It's time!

After ALL the NAgging From Lim Xiao Ping(YEs, Ping. I mention your name in my Blog!!!), I guess it have been sometimes such I last blog. Yup. I need to do a survey Later. SaBo by Xiao Ping also. HAhaa. Here is the survey.


I've been tagged by Apple lim Xiao Ping...


RULES:
do the following without complains.
choose 5 people to do this after you have completed yours.
leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she has been tagged.
start you post by, "i have been tagged" then do this.




YOUR TEN FAVOURITES:
favourite colors: Black, White.
favourite food: Ice cream, Sweet
favourite songs: Tonight, by Nan Quan Ma ma
favourtie movies:Darkness Fall, R.v, Xmen(1,2 and 3)
favourite sports: Bowling
favourite season: Winter? Cool.
favourite day of the week: Saturday.
favourite icecream flavours: Cookies and Cream, Yam, Sweet Corn
favourite countries: Japan!!! (Ultra LAND!!!)
favourite things: Ultraman, My Friends, Family.


YOUR NINE CURRENTS:
current mood: Tired..
current clothes: School Pe shirt and Pants. (OPS)
current desktop: Dell
current toe nails: Huh? 10?? MAd or what..
current time: 10.34pm.
current annoyance: I am very sticky... DU LAn..
current thoughts: What I Should wear for Youth's Day tommorrow.
current songs: Ain't listening to music now..
current chatter: None.. =(
YOUR 8 FIRST:
first Girlfriend: Carina..
first crush: this girl living very near to my block..
first movie: Em?? Forgotten La..
first piercing: None.
first lie: Em. Primary 1 or K1. Lol.. I am a Devil.
first music: I Got STM.. Short Term Memory..
first toy: STM...
first cry: 23 OCtober 1990
YOUR 6 LAST:
last drink: I dont drink.
last car ride: 3 Hours ago
last crush: HEr. Shiya Ok?..
love movie seen: R.v?
last phone call:Er jie.
last cd played: I DOnt know. HAve been so long since I listen songs from cd.


YOUR 6 HAVE YOU EVERS:
have you ever date one of your best friend : Na.
have you ever broken the laws: Yup.
have u ever been arrested: Yup.
have you ever been on tv: Yup, During Primary 6.
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: Nope.


5 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING:
T-shirt
Pants
Undergarment.
???

????


4 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY:
LAugh like mad..
Wanna sleep but not daring to sleep during MR QUEK'S CLASS!!!!
Scolded my friend?
Sing Songs to my friends.



3 THINS YOU HEAR RIGHT NOW:
Tv.
Neighbour's Tv.
My House's Fan.
2 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
MY BEST Friends!!!( HUi li, Stella, JEryl, YVon and Ah mei) MOSt important!!
My Family.



1 THING I DO WHEN IM BORED:
Play P.s2.



WHO I WANT HIM/HER TO DO THIS:
Yvon, MIng ming.
Ting ting.



I will be wearing what I normally wear out instead of Uniform. Just because of Youth's Day. Yup. Will take Photos. Ok. I need to bath and Sleep. Damn fucking Tired. Ya. Good night, people!
Sign off..

No comments: