Thursday, February 02, 2006

PIg= Moodless.
I dont know what I am thinking. Friends minds me a lot.. I mean. Really a lot. I just feel that My closest friend is tryin to avoid me or something. What the fuck? I have not a lot of friends and this only one BEst friend is doing this type of stuff? Sigh.
SOme people will say to me, "Dont think soo much la. Why think so much for what? Maybe you are just making a weird guess or something?"
But I am always a sensetive person. I know what is going wrong and what is wrong, what is right.
How can your best brother not talk to you in school at all like last time you guys did? How can he walk pass you and just pretend that he does not see you? AiYa. I dont know la.. I really hope is that I think too much. Tommorrow is Jeryl's birthday. Yet I did not buy anything for him. Sigh.
And I have bowling training tommorrow. SUCks..
I start to HATE Going to school. I have request to drop my Design and Technology. BUt they keep saying Followed up. WHAt the hell....... Fuck. I dont care. I will just not bring it to school. I have no mood at all. Sigh.
Bye la.

No comments: